According to the Guinness World Records, the ultimate authority on record-breaking achievement, the most clothes collected in 24 hours weighed 6,880kg and was achieved by ASDE - Explorers of Murcia (Spain) at the Guadalentín Sports Complex in Murcia, Spain, from 17-18 April 2010.
On November 11, 2011, Iliganons will take the challenge to break that record. The launch of the world breaking attempt will take place at Rizal Park, Iligan City.
Let’s make history!
Last July of this year, Project 111111 was launched. The six “ones” stands for 1 city, 1 project, 1 goal, 1 heart, 1 day, 1 record. The project is a call to donate used clothes, books,toys, etc. from concerned organizations, clubs, fraternities, individuals and other entities, both public and private.
On November 11, 2011, all donations will be gathered at Rizal Park and the clothes in particular will be weighed to possibly beat a world record.
“United Iliganon Community for Charity”
Project 111111 is also a charity project. After the world breaking attempt, all collected donations will be given and distributed to underprivileged communities this yuletide season.
Be part of another milestone in Iligan's History as we intend to be enlisted to the GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD.
Together we can make things happen!
You may drop your donations at the following receiving stations:
1. Corpus Christi Church - Camague
2. Dunkin' Donuts - Quezon Avenue
3. DXIC RMN -
4. Jacko's Kan-anan - Gerona
5. New Life Christian Church - Tibanga
6. Office of the Hon. Michelle Sweet- Pala-o
7. Resurrection of the Lord Parish (Chinese Church) - Pala-o
8. St. Michael's Cathedral - Quezon Avenue
9. Vcoy Ticketing Express - Suarez
10. Lanao Chung Hua School - Pala-o
11. Lifestyle Pawnshop
12. Rotary Club of Iligan North Club house - Sheker Park,San Miguel
13. Masonic Temple
14. ABS - CBN station - Tibanga
15. LCD Bakeshop - Roxas Avenue
16. Iligan City Council for Women Office
17. Le Manuel - Tibanga